Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brooke

Brooke was so much fun for me to photograph. I think this first image really sums up her cute and spunky personality. I was invited out to their family farm for our session. It's so exciting for me to get to explore new locations.



You just can't beat those natural smiles. This shot was actually one of the very first ones we took. It's rare that one of the first images turns out to be one of the best! She was at ease in front of the camera.



My ultimate favorite from our session. I love her eyes and her blue sweater in the leaves just POPS.

Hope you have a great senior year Brooke! Thanks for hanging out with me :)

10 comments:

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Brooke -you are such a beautiful young lady! Your parents are going to have a hard time choosing pictures.... :) I would love to see if Ashley could do some family pics for our family. Thanks to your Mom for letting us view these! Shelly Pashan

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

You look amazing! Every shot was great! Carol L

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Seriously...i need to borrow the red dress:-). You look amazing Brooke!

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

My beautiful daughter! Love you! Mom

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Wonderful pictures - how beautiful....Mindy

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

Very nice pics Brooke!

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

My wittle sister is all growed up... i don't like it... that being said, I love you and you look very pretty. Sam

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

Brooke you look amazing! They are all awesome photos :) Katy

Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

Brooke, you've grown up from an adorable cutie pie to a beautiful young woman inside and out. You are a natural and Ashley's pictures have really captured that. Have a great senior year. Carrie W.

Anonymous October 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Brooke, great pictures! From infant to young woman I've always enjoyed the times when your mom shared you're pictures. Pam Davis

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP