Monday, October 31, 2011

Soaking up the sun

I was delighted when I got a message from this momma asking for a fall photo session. I photographed them last summer and had a great time. This year they have a new addition, so I was eager to get to get to meet baby Nolan! We had a perfect time soaking up the sunshine.



Payton getting some "air".

And Nolan doing what a 3 month old does best, looking all cute :)


This family shot makes me feel so smiley.

This October has been a fantastic month for me. I got to catch up with a lot of my favorite families and meet some awesome new people. It's always a really busy month for me. I still have several sessions this November and December but I am starting to slow down for the year. I didn't take on a lot of work during these last 2 months of my pregnancy. I wasn't sure how I would be feeling and didn't want to commit to sessions I couldn't carry out. But don't stop checking the blog now. There are tons more cute kids coming up!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 31, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Hey, Guys! These pictures of your beautiful family are AMAZING! Nolan is getting big too fast!

jillkbrink November 1, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Love! These are precious, can't wait to hang some in my house!

Kris Hoskinson November 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

LOVE the pics!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP