Friday, November 4, 2011

Diva

One guess as to who is the little Diva of the family is? Gus, Lucy and Ruby came to me for a FUN session! Only someone must have forgotten to tell the new 2 year old girlie that she was having fun. She caught on eventually and flashed us some major smiles.


I feel like every year I have a majority of a "type" of shoot I do most often. This year seemed to be the 2 year old year. Not that I don't love this age, but I'm eagerly looking forward to the year these 2 year olds turn 5 or 6!

I'm thinking all 3 of them look like they should be models in a catalog!


Those little piggie tails are so so cute. If I ever have a daughter, I hope to deck her out in fun outfits like Lucy and Ruby have. That's half the fun of having a girl, right?!


WOW, does Gus have an arm on him. He may or may not have shown up his Dad! We got to enjoy one of our last autumn evenings together for our session. I'm not sure I'm ready for snow, but I feel like we lucked out with a great fall!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP