Monday, November 7, 2011

Little explorers

I got to hang out with a couple of little explorers this fall afternoon. Ryan and Ethan had a lot of fun (I hope) playing in the woods. These are a few of my favorites from our session. It's hard for me to narrow them down and choose just a few favorites for the blog, I don't know how the Mom's do it!



At a family session, I'm more focused on the kids instead of mom and dad. I'm trying to get them to have a good time and be natural in front of the camera. This takes my eye off the adults. It wasn't until I was editing this session that I realized how gorgeous momma is! And flawless! She is looking picture perfect in all of them :) How do you do it April?



This would be a good one to sit on Daddy's desk :)

And there they go! I typically like to think that photo shoot days are freebies I don't have to workout. Chasing little guys just has to burn more calories than a yoga class!

17 comments:

April November 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Ashley, you did such a great job with these pictures! I can't wait to see all of them! My favorite is the one of the two boys standing on the fence :-) ~April

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Great Pictures!!!! I have 2 favorites, I love the one with the 2 boys climbing the stairs and the one with them putting leaves on April!! I can so see them doing that and having a blast!!! Beautiful family

Chris November 7, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

The pictures turned out really well. Anxious to see the rest...Chris

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

My favorite is your family picture sitting by the fence....beautiful!

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

Great family pictures!!

Samantha November 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

What amazing pictures!! I love how they capture everyone's personalities!! I can't choose a favorite, but I LOVE the one of the boys holding onto the railing...SO cute!

Mr. Henrichs November 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Good pics!

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

Love these pictures!

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

amazing pictures!

Ashley Jorgensen November 7, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Love all the pictures!

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

I love the pics! The one by the fence is my very favorite!! Love the family picture walking in the woods with the beautiful colors also.

Anonymous November 7, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Cute kids, cute pictures! Great looking family and the kids personalities are captured beautifully!

Mrs. Henrichs November 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Great looking family!! You did a wonderful job April coordinating the outfits!!!

Sarah96 November 8, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

Absolutely beautiful photos! You did a wonderful job capturing these.

Jessica November 8, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

Love these pictures! Good looking family :)

Anonymous November 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

Great pictures. Beautiful family and what a fantastic photographer.

Megan November 14, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Great pics and beautiful scenery! Parkhursts are the second best looking family in the Cedar Valley. ; )

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP