Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet baby niece

If you've followed this blog for the past year, this sweet baby girl is no stranger. My niece Alexis Jo turned 1 year old last month. Yes... last month. I'm a bad Auntie for just getting these up now. Maybe it's a good thing her aunt can take her photographs, but she gets booted to the back of my to do list behind all my client work!



She is just the sweetest. I can't kiss those cheeks enough!


After Lexi's session, her mommy (my sister in law) said, "why can't she just sit still and smile!" hahaha. Because she is 1! I better start preparing Callie now that she will be much more on the go for her 2 year old photos.



This little punkin is not a fan of sugar so far. She didn't want much to do with her birthday cake or the special SCRATCH cupcake we got her for her photo shoot. She just smashed it around. Now, being the great Auntie I am, I couldn't let it go to waste. Yup, I scraped that smashed cupcake off the blanket and ate it!

Love you Lexi!

1 comments:

Andrea November 16, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

Haha, good for you to not waste that Scratch cupcake ;) Cute pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP