Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Aubry

Sweet baby Aubry was a delight to photograph. I jumped the gun a bit and took her diaper off too soon after a feeding. We all paid for that mistake :) Momma thought we should just keep the diaper on after that, but I don't give up that easily!



What a punkin. She had some pretty good focus skills for being a week old.


I love this image. Matt is such a good daddy and I just know Aubry will cherish photographs like this for a lifetime. I sooo wish I had more pictures of my parents and me when I was this tiny.... ok, I was never as tiny as Aubry!


We can't leave big sister out! I have gotten to know Autumn very well over the past 2 years. I'm excited to get to watch these sisters grow up together.

Lately I have really been missing posting black and white images. I actually wanted to only post this session in black and white because I thought we got some timeless images that would be really well displayed that way. Lucky for them, every image they select they'll get a copy in color and B/W on CD.

"S" family, I love you guys! Thanks for sharing a hot and sweaty afternoon with me. Your girls are gorgeous and I'm already looking forward to next time.

4 comments:

The Schilling's November 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Oh my goodness, Ashley! You are amazing and work miracles! I CANNOT wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much!!

Anonymous November 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Awesome pictures---JW

Kris Hoskinson November 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

awesome!!!!!!!!!!! love these. i think aubrey looks a lot like autumn did as a baby!

Jill November 19, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Great pictures! Two beautiful girls!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP