Sunday, December 11, 2011

Full Term



I'm full term, 37 weeks! (the above photos were taken at 35 weeks) This is such an exciting milestone. I "think" everything is ready, although I'm guessing we will find out soon enough. For me, the best part of preparing these past couple weeks has been washing baby clothes. I had so much fun doing that and putting them away. It's still sort of hard to fathom that our baby will be wearing those clothes soon. Now the big question is, when will he be here!?

5 comments:

LindaAlex December 11, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

Love these! You look gorgeous, Ashley!

Becky Bartlett December 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

Hooray! Can't wait to hear the good news soon!!!

Ross December 12, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

CONGRATS-you are so close! Every day he's in there baking, he's getting healthier! He will be well worth the wait!! ~Amber

Andrea December 12, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Oh my, beautiful! I can't wait for that baby already :)

Amy December 17, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

i LOVE that you wrote this the day before he was born!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP