Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Mowgli

Not that Mowgli has noticed, but he hasn't had any time on the blog for awhile. Even though he's about to move down the totem pole, he is still VERY well loved around here.

The other photos in this series are pretty darn great. I'm not showing them on the blog because I think someone may turn us in for throwing a dog too high in the air! We "think" Mowgli has fun with this :)



Have you ever seen a more beautiful dog? NO, you haven't!


I think it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. I think I'm all "blogged" out, because I haven't missed it one bit. Besides for a special birthday boy tomorrow, my shooting season is wrapped up. I'm still editing and designing Christmas cards, but enjoying it from my living room. I am beyond excited December is finally here! I love celebrating Christmas all month and eager to meet our baby soon.

3 comments:

Andrea December 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Look at that happy puppy! Cute post :)Super excited for tomorrow!!!

Knut & Molly Brown December 6, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

Mowgli LOVES being tossed in the air. And NO I have never seen a more beautiful dog!

Becky Bartlett December 6, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

So sweet. He'll be a great big brother!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP