Friday, January 20, 2012

Naptime

I would love to post some photos from Lincoln's newborn photo shoot. Too bad that I have only edited about 5 of them! This little man may be having his 1st birthday by the time I get to them. So here are a couple of non-edited images from Lincoln's first nap in his room. Actually, this may have been his one and only nap in there. He hasn't been a fan every time I have put him down in there since.



Good thing he's super cute regardless of where he chooses to nap. Most of the time he likes to snooze on me. So I guess it's also a good thing I've got time to snuggle.

3 comments:

Amy January 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

his room is amazing and oh my ash, i just love that little guy!

Becky Bartlett January 21, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

super cute room!!! And a cute baby, too!! :)

Andrea January 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

Oh my goodness he is SUCH a doll! The room is perfect too. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Love the pics and thanks for sharing Ashley!! ~andrea

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP