Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2 weeks


The first two weeks of Lincoln's life went so fast. With it being the 2 weeks before Christmas and my mom moving to town, I feel like we were trying to cram a lot into that time. I wasn't sure what life with a newborn would look like for me. Turns out, I don't ever want to put my baby down. I don't want to miss out on a moment being with him. So that means I'm not returning many emails or phone calls. I'm not doing the dishes or housework. We've been eating off the generosity of family and friends making us food. The blog is neglected and no photos are uploaded to facebook. Life is good and I'm trying to cherish every minute.

11 comments:

Unknown December 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

GOOD for you!!! Hold that baby boy all you want and you'll find all the other stuff will still be there when you decide to come back to it. So glad you are enjoying this baby-moon!!!!

Unknown December 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

P.S. and besides... that's what G'ma's in town for now :)

Becky Bartlett December 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

EXACTLY the way it should be! Soak it up and enjoy him every single minute! The dishes will still be there tomorrow. (or next year!)

Andrea December 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

Good for you! I am proud of you for taking this time! Enjoy that beautiful baby! Hugs to you guys :)

Amy December 29, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

you're amazing.

Anonymous December 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Good for you Ashley!!! Glad to see you are taking time to remember the important things in life.....like our children. The picture you posted is beautiful as well. Can't wait to meet him. Congrats again. Enjoy this time with your family.
Love,
Nick, Angelina, Aliviah and Fonzy Lingua :)

Amber December 29, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

ditto! Time flies...you won't regret it! So fun! -Amber

Kim R December 29, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

Love the picture:) And the priorities!

Anonymous December 30, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Ashley Annie, enjoy those special & precious moments of Lincoln's life. They truly grow up way too fast. I miss those times! I can't wait to snuggle and love him! Yes, you do need time off to watch your little miracle grow before your eyes. You and Travis are great parents! Love you, Aunt Cindy

Anonymous December 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Also, love the picture of Travis & Lincoln. Adorable little boy! Love, Aunt Cindy

Kris Hoskinson January 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

YES YES YES! just hold that baby and forget the other stuff!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP