Thursday, March 8, 2012

cousin Brecken

Lincoln and I went to see my cousin Kaley and Lincoln's cousin Brecken a couple of weeks ago. I think it was my first day trip somewhere without Travis. We had a great day! Brecken certainly towers over our little guy now, but I know one of these days they'll have a great time playing together. Kaley got out this little mat for Lincoln to play with. I had no idea he would love it this much. Brecken was so sweet to let us take it home to borrow for a few months.


I am loving these big smiles! I'm not sure why I hadn't done it before, but I took some time to teach Kaley how to use my camera. She got this sweet smile!


It's hard work being this adorable.

1 comments:

Kaley March 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

I love it! :) Let's get our boys together again soon, we enjoyed seeing you two so much!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP