Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 weeks old

This was quite the week for us. Lincoln turned 11 weeks old and I was sick! WOW, I thought taking care of an infant was hard work. It doesn't compare to taking care of an infant while being sick. I felt like if I could just get some rest I could start to feel better. But guess who decided to wake up more than normal at night this week? I am praying that this sweet baby boy doesn't catch whatever I have. It seems crazy to think that he wouldn't catch it considering we're together ALL the time! But so far so good. I've always heard people say that Mom's don't get sick days. Now I know what that means!





2 comments:

Amber March 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

I hear ya'! I had the flu for 48 hours a couple of weeks ago and was quarentined to our bedroom. Pumping bottles for Drew was the last thing I wanted to do! Moms don't get a break. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Anonymous March 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM  

Oh, he's growing so much--what a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him again. Hope you turn to corner and get feeling better soon. Jim is sick for the THIRD time this winter, so I'm trying not to breathe when he's around!!!
Take care of yourself.
Ann

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP