Monday, May 20, 2013

My Mother's Day


Mother's Day is my new favorite holiday!  A day that symbolizes how blessed I am by being a Mommy... priceless!  There were countless days where I was sobbing and begging God to make my dream a reality.  I was so so scared that I wouldn't know the experience of Motherhood.  Now that my little boy is here, there isn't a day that goes by where I don't realize how amazing he is or how much I love being his Mom.



He brings me so much joy!!  I just can't hold it all in.



Thank you God for letting me be Lincoln's Mommy!

1 comments:

Castle Family May 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM  

I wish Blogger had a like button cause that's what I wanted to do with this post. Congrats on being a Mommy. I really think Lincoln is lucky.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP