Friday, June 28, 2013

18 months

 

I've been feeling guilty about not taking any real 18 month photos of Lincoln.  This morning I packed my camera bag and put him in the car to get at least a few.  I was on my own, so I only got about 3 1/2 smiles.  I'll take what I can get!


These overalls were my brother's when he was little.  Lincoln was pretty interested and a bit concerned about the hooks on the straps.  How do you like that farmer's tan?!


 
Lincoln is the most attached to his "blue blankie".  It has only made a few photographic appearances because we leave it in his bedroom most of the time.  Once I realized that he was extra fond of it, I went to the store it was purchased from and got another one for a backup. 



Almost everywhere we go people comment on Lincoln's beautiful blue eyes.  They have certainly stayed very blue.  He has some hair on the top of his head!  But it's super blonde so still hard to see.


Lincoln continues to be a little comedian.  We think he'll be the class clown some day.  He is also super obsessed with food.  He wants to be eating all the time!  Seriously... all the time!  We were pretty careful to not give him a lot of sugar or cracker/ cookie items until the past month or so.  Now that he knows they are around, Cheerios is not an acceptable snack anymore.

2 comments:

sandi June 29, 2013 at 6:07 AM  

Love these photos, he's adorable!

Becky Bartlett June 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM  

Seriously seriously cute!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP