Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Wedding day

 

My brother got married in June.  I realize it's August.  But it was such a great weekend celebrating Jay and Briana I couldn't not post some photos.
 

Travis, Lincoln and I were all part of the wedding.  That was really special!  Lincoln did such a great job the whole weekend.  He walked down the isle really nicely and was just plain cute in his outfit... even if his dress shoes didn't fit and he wore Nike sandals :)



 
I was also privileged enough to be their (free :) wedding photographer for the day.  I was overjoyed to get to capture some memories for Jay and Briana!  Although, it's a bit tricky to be Mommy, bridesmaid, and photographer at once.
 

And my little man looked so handsome during the rehearsal and dinner Friday night.  He is absolutely the kid that will try to bail off something for a thrill!



1 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2013 at 4:24 PM  

Lincoln is definitely a Schrage!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP