Monday, September 2, 2013

Biker Boy

If you happen to be facebook friends with my husband, there's no way you missed knowing about Lincoln's new bike!  Travis ordered this balance bike online in August and Lincoln just LOVES it.  He is constantly asking to ride his bike and trying to get his helmet on.  I was totally skeptical that my one year old needed a bike.  It seemed to make sense to me to wait until next summer.  Travis just knew Lincoln would pick it up quick... and he did!

 He is one cool little dude!

 He really likes to off-road!  The older he gets the more obvious he's just like his Daddy... uh oh!  Here he is trying to ride over the neighbors new bush!

Lincoln has never been one to stop and smile for a photo!  I don't think that will be changing anytime soon.  I'm pretty happy he likes his bike so much.  Next summer will be fun.  I was given the advice to stock up on band-aids!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP