Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving


When someone (meaning me) is such an inconsistent blogger, I never know what to blog when I actually sit down to do a post.  I can't share everything or I would be years behind.  So I figured I would share our Thanksgiving photos.  It's one of my favorite holidays!  I love going to my Aunt Sandi's house for a noon meal.

My aunts are so good to Lincoln!  He adores them.  Maybe it's in part because they feed him goodies!

Lincoln's plate had so many yummy foods on it I was hoping he would try.  He only ate bread... and GRAVY!  Someone let him have the gravy pot after dinner was over.



Oh, and he had frosting and cookies!  Our family has a little tradition where we decorate Christmas cookies.  Yes, it is Thanksgiving, but we can each take some home and freeze them for Christmas.  Or just eat them.  It's a really fun activity after we've cleaned up from a big meal.


Mostly it's the women who partake in the cookie decorating, but it was really fun to have Lincoln at the table this year.



A little "shake happy" with the sprinkles.

1 comments:

Andrea December 11, 2013 at 7:56 AM  

Oh my goodness I love all the sprinkles and that gravy pic is wonderful Ashley! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP