Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Brother

It was my big brother's birthday yesterday.  Yes, I am a day late, although I definitely remembered! I don't think he reads my blog, but just in case:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!


So what's been going on here over the past week... IT'S SO COLD!  I took Mowgli on a walk last Saturday with my friend Emily and Tucker.  It think we were only gone 20 minutes but my thighs were numb.  I'm dreaming over warmer days, and maybe that vacation I've hoped for.  Travis and I have kicked around some ideas for a vacation maybe in early April.  Any thoughts of where we should go?  I've seen some deals on Orbitz for Miami...  We shall see :)


2 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

You guys should go to FIGI:)

Kelsey January 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Davenport is super warm these days.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP