Sunday, February 1, 2009

A run for my money

This was my first twin session!  I think their momma needs a standing ovation!  I can't imagine trying to keep up with these two all day:)  Grady and Ella are beautiful kids and so happy too.  It wasn't hard getting smiles out of them.  At the same time... that was a bit harder.  Taking their photos was a better work out than going to the gym.  Within seconds of putting them next to each other one was off one way and the other had turned their back on me.







Thanks for a great shoot Carrie!  It was fun meeting your family.  Hope to see you again in May!

3 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

so cute:)

Kelsey February 1, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Oh my goodness gracious! How cute are they? I love the last picture the most - look at those smiles : )

Becky Bartlett February 2, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Oooohhh... I'm so glad that you guys connected. These pictures turned out amazing. They are such good little kiddos.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP