Monday, February 16, 2009

Boaz

Boaz had his 1st birthday on the 13.  He is such a sweet boy, and even let me hold him and snuggle at the end of his shoot.  I may have gotten baby fever:)
He's been practicing standing lately.  Though he wouldn't hold the pose for too long for me.  Luckily, my camera can capture... I think 8 pictures per second.  So as his mom let go, I got two before he hit the ground.  You can kind of tell he's on his way down.



Becky brought along a few different outfits.  It kind of reminded me of my senior portraits from high school! :)  It was really fun to do all the outfit changes and I really like the way the photos turned out with the different looks and colors.

Becky had the awesome idea to bring along this fire engine her dad had as a kid.  I thought it was such a neat idea and really made for some cool lookin' pictures.  Plus, Boaz loved being in it and making the bell ring.  He has some terrific facial expressions while playing with it.

This might be my favorite. I love that silly look on his face :)

Becky has been such a tremendous friend while I try to start my own photography business.  Always soo encouraging of my photographs and sending her friends and family my way.  I'm not sure I could have gotten the courage without friends like her!

6 comments:

The Farwells February 16, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Cute little Boaz! =) Great pictures Ashley!!!

Becky Bartlett February 16, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Oh my gosh! These are so amazing!! :) We had such a great time with you Saturday. Thanks for the sneak peek!! I love them!!

Unknown February 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

These are just awesome pics of Boaz! great Job Ashley!! he is so cute and the pictures grab his personality...love it!

Kris Hoskinson February 17, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

BOAZ is too cute!!! great job on the pics Ashley!!!

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Oh I love the pics!!! I really like the car one:) You are very talented. We need to play as soon as life calms down a bit for you. You have such amazing things started, I'm proud of you!

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

typical of my brother to eat the body of christ off the ground. haha. I started laughing when I read that!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP