Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines kisses from Mowgli to you! (from puppy days)

Our church is doing a series right now on the greatest of all the commandments: to love God, and to love our neighbor as we love ourself. GOOD lessons for valentines day! Something I've really taken away from this series is: before you can learn to love your neighbor, you have to love yourself. I thought I had this concept pretty well down. However, after some reflection, I've realized I don't think I love myself as I think Jesus would want me to. So I'm working on that, and in turn, getting better at loving my neighbors. This Valentines Day, don't only love your special someone, LOVE YOURSELF!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett February 14, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Mowgli has grown so much!! See you in a couple hours! :)

Kelsey February 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Puppy kisses!!!

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

I thought mowgli was biting your neck and then I realized....hey...I don't think anyone has that much skin on their neck:) I like your message!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP