Friday, February 20, 2009

Small Stories

Travis dropped the body of Christ on the ground at church last Sunday.  Don't worry, he picked it up and ate it.  His phone also rang during the service.


We took care of my cousin Kaley's dog, Whiskey.  Mowgli and Whiskey wandered away from our house on Valentine's morning.  It was a bad feeling.  Mowgli came back on his own, so I like to think he could find home some day if he really did get lost.  We had to go pick Whiskey up at the neighbors.

My friend Emily pretends to not see her dog poo at the dog park.  Sorry, Em, it's just really funny!

I think the first 1-2 seasons of 30 Rock were just bad.  But now I'm getting in to it.  Travis still refuses that it's funny.

Mowgli is 45 pounds but I really like when he lays on my lap.  I want to buy him a cute little vest at Petco but would fear for the quality of my marriage if I followed through.

After dinner, almost every night, I heat up marshmallows in the microwave and make smores :)  Travis eats them too, but most nights he doesn't care if he has one or not.

After delivering some photos last week, I fell on a patch of ice going back to my car.  The very first thing I did... make sure NOBODY saw me.  Then I got in my car and moaned real loud.

The month of February has brought many freeze/ thaw cycles.  This is what Mowgli looked like after we got back from an afternoon walk.

2 comments:

Kris Hoskinson February 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

these little stories made me smile! :)

Becky Bartlett February 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

OH NO!!! That patch of ice was at MY HOUSE!! I'm so sorry!! Was it on our stupid sidewalk, or the driveway? Are you okay? Someday someone is going to sue us. :( Please forgive me. Your story about the body of Christ made me laugh really hard.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP