Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something BIG

It's official!


Thank you, thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey in photography.  I definitely would have never gotten the courage to do this without your love and support!  Please, if you've enjoyed your photos, or just like looking at the photos on the blog, pass along my website to friends, family, or anyone who may want pictures.  If we've talked about possibly booking a session and you are able to pick a date this week, old prices will still apply.

7 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Ashley, I have checked out your website, it looks wonderful!! Great job, bookings will be flying in left and right. Remember your auntie once your famous!! I am proud of all you have done. Love Jill

Johnni February 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

BIG indeed! Love it love it love it, Ash Bash!

Becky Bartlett February 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Your site looks great!!! Can't wait for our session on Saturday!

Kelsey February 10, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

I am so PROUD of you!!! I think many exciting things are to come with you and your photography!

Kris Hoskinson February 10, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

AMAZING job on the website. i like it. congrats making it "official!" i'm so excited for you....

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Congrats on the website and the photography it is awesome.
--Leslie

Sharon February 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Ashley,

I have enjoyed your site, and you have a talent many desire (including me). Dream big my friend. Now I guess I better talk to you about doing some pictures of me and my family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP