Thursday, February 5, 2009

My husband, the photographer.

Do you feel like you never have a nice updated photo of yourself!?  I am constantly searching my iphoto libraries for a photo of myself that I like to update my facebook page or whatever else I need a photo for.  I've been working on a few things lately... one being my nifty profile picture on the right (did you notice?!)

Well, last weekend I asked Travis if he could be super patient with me (do you KNOW my husband!?) and take a couple of pictures of me.  So I moved our dining room table out of the way, and set a chair by our biggest window in the house.  Oh yeah, it's probably 5' x 4' :)  Anyway, I had Travis sit in the chair while I got the settings right in my camera.  We changed spots and he started snapping away.  I told him it HAD to look natural, and this is what he got:


I'm thinking he should probably become my assistant, RIGHT?!

4 comments:

LindaAlex February 6, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

My son-in-law, the photographer! Travis did a very nice job. He must have been very patient to do the set up, light checks and photograph. Nice work!

Lindsey February 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Your pictures turned out great Ashley!! I love them!!!

Johnni February 6, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! The top one is my fav - you almost look like you're up to something:) Miss ya!

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

You look great! Travis did a fantatic job:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP