Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

Birklie Hope was born on January 30 to our VERY good friends.  I've been so excited for her arrival these past months and made sure to make it over to photograph her on day #9!

I had all these ideas of things I wanted to do.  Turned out, Birklie didn't want to do any of them :)  Actually, she just didn't like the naked poses I had in mind.  So we threw on a onesie and wrapped her up for the majority of our shoot.

This (below) was my favorite shot from the session, with about 30 others  being a close second :)
Lauren is the best big sister!  She was so loving and gentle with Birklie, it was neat to watch them together.





I love love love that you can see just the slightest bit of her umbilical cord (below)  It's so newborn!
I am stunned every time I see a new baby.  It's just amazing our bodies are designed to create such a thing!  I had too much fun with this photo shoot.  I'm definitely in love with photographing newborns.  Do you know any pregnant ladies?! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

good job wife! I'm glad you had so much fun.

LindaAlex February 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Gorgeous Baby!! The photos are wonderful and show how precious she is. Congratulations to the Mommy and Daddy. Beautiful little girls!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

WOW! You did such a great job!!!

Kelsey February 9, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I love the picture with Lauren and that teal blanket - it really brings out her bright blue eyes. Great shots!

Kara H February 10, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! You are so sweet! YES! We seem to both be in a similar place in our life...loving photography, and loving photographing babies!! :) That is great that you just got your website running! I am close to starting a ProPhoto Blog soon for my photog biz, then hope to add the website later. It is all so overwhelming, but so fun!!
Let's keep in touch! Where are you from?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP