Monday, March 2, 2009

Maternity Shoot

Yay for maternity shoots!  I think pregnant women are soo beautiful.  And I think the belly is just amazing.  When this momma, Jordan, pulled up her shirt to expose the tummy, we saw that sweet baby moving around like none other.  I was soo giddy.  I haven't been around too many pregnant woman, and none that I actually got to see baby move under mom's skin.  Oh, it was too cool.  I can just picture God knitting this little boy in his momma's womb!  Could Jordan be any more gorgeous!?  And she's due in 2 weeks!
If you hadn't guessed it, their baby boy's name is Grant.  I REALLY like that name!







This is big brother Blake.  He seemed really excited about his new brother!  I asked him where the baby was going to sleep, he replied "the computer room".  How cute is THAT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

nice shoot. You definitely captured the beauty of pregnancy the way it should be. :)

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Love the pictures especially with the block letters!!!

Amy March 5, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

bash, you're so talented! i LOVE your work.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP