Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspiration

Do you have blogs you look at almost every day?!  I DO!  Besides friends blogs, I like to look at professional photographers blogs on almost a daily basis.  One of my favorites is:

One of the reasons I really like visiting her page is her encouraging words.  She knows how many woman love photography and really encourages them/ us to always take it to the next level.  Whether you just want to take better pictures of your kids, or start a small business, she gives you tips and tricks for creating better photos.  I learned how to use the manual setting on my camera by reading her blog posts.  I also ordered her DVD's.  I'd recommend them to someone who just purchased their first digital SLR (single lens reflex) camera.
I also really enjoy her encouragement and uplifting words on more of a personal level.  She talks a lot about being a mom, being a woman, being a wife.  I admire her for sharing her faith so publicly with the world.  Check out her blog!  It's really fun right now.  Her and her husband took their two small children to live in Thailand for a couple of months.  HOW AWESOME!
Last weekend we braved the cold here in Iowa and took Mowgli a few miles out in to the country and let him run around.  He LOVES to explore.  It's fun to see him bounce from one spot to the next :)



I love my boys!

1 comments:

LindaAlex March 7, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Very cool pictures of your boys. I love those boys too!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP