Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family of 9

This family session was a gift for Mother's Day for Karen from her daughters!  I think giving a session is such a great idea for a gift.  Next year I'm planning on changing my prices whether your session includes one person, your immediate family, or a larger group.  But this year, they are all the same price.  So now is the time to book your large family session! :)


Back to THIS family session :)  It was fun to get so many different shots and dynamics of everyone!
Mom and baby
Grandma & Grandpa
Obviously adorable :)
Dad and Grandson!  Even though I might not be a Hawkeye fan, I love that hats:)  This is a picture that He'll grow up and love to have of him and his grandpa!
I like this family shot because so rarely is the baby the only one looking at the camera :)
Isaiah is 2!  A very cute age, but tough to photograph:)  The only thing on his agenda was exploring.
Sisters
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids
We got a lot of shots that were more of your "typical" family portrait, but I chose to share the more natural moments that were caught.  I really like getting images of a family being themselves and spending time together.  When I decided I wanted to jump into photography, I knew that I wanted my philosophy to be "Come as you are!"  You could always go to a department store or typical studio to get that formal family portrait, But I love getting REAL LIFE!
Thanks for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

Dale May 24, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Nice selection of shots and setting. I'm sure that working with a group this large had it's opportunities and challenges. Nice work!

Becky Bartlett May 24, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Great pics, once again! These weren't taken in Eldora, were they? They look like some trails at the lake I used to run all the time! :) Have a great Memorial Day!

alisha June 3, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

thanks for posting some of our pictures...that means you like them! :) ha ha. start charging more for bigger groups!? i guess we got lucky this year, huh?
-Alisha

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP