Saturday, June 6, 2009

Now THATS a belly bump!

I had such a fun photo shoot last weekend with my friend Julie!  She also happens to have the prettiest belly.  When I pulled up to their house, I saw the clothesline and decided I want a clothesline!  I know it wouldn't be hard to do, I think laziness is just holding me back :)
We hopped in her car and found some fun spots around town.


She is stunning, and I'm so impressed that not only did she want an image of her body, but actually did it!  After this "series" I showed Julie the back of the camera and her comment was.. "Isn't the pregnant body beautiful?"  I was in love with her attitude!  I'm sure she doesn't feel comfortable all the time, or love everything about sharing her body with another person, but I LOVE that she recognizes it as beautiful!  I've debated putting any of these on the blog.  Personally, I think the image is beautiful, but I don't want to offend anyone or have someone NOT choose me to photograph them because they don't want this much skin showing for their photos.  Please understand, you do what YOU want to do at your photoshoot!


Kurt was a trooper!  For not wanting his photo taken, he worked it in front of the camera! :)




I tried something new here(below).  It's definitely something I want to try and play with again!  Even though I love doing shoots right before sundown, it's not something that happens too often.  Many of the people I photograph have bedtimes right around then, so we often don't make it to sunset :)
Thank you Kurt :)

Oh Julie... I love you and your belly! :)  Can't wait to meet the little one and see if Kurt's predictions are correct!

2 comments:

Carrie June 6, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Gorgeous! Simply stunning.

amwz photography June 24, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

oh! your friend is right- the pregnant body IS beautiful!! this is such a lovely image!!! thanks for sharing!!!

oh, and sleepy babies.. you will be doing a newborn soon, huh???
I have 4 so I have a lot of practice... but there are several things...
shhhhh in their ears while they are snuggled in your arms on their sides as you gently sway and baby bounce
stroke their heads especially between the eyes.. they can't resist this! lol!
I also get the babies before they are 14 days for sure!!!! this is what I do and it seems to work :) Also.. we had it really warm... babies like warmth :)
I can't wait to see what you do!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP