Thursday, June 25, 2009

Patience is a Virtue

We all know, patience is a virtue.  And if you're just patient enough during a large family photo shoot.  Everyone just might turn their head in my direction for a second.  I had to be FAST!  If I missed it, there was no telling if we would get a second chance :)


I'm putting my favorite one first, I know thats pretty anti-climatic, but I hope you'll be able to forgive me.  Look at all those good lookin' kids! (and adults :)








Can you find the STUD in this family?  If you need a hint, he's the one showing off his muscles for me :)  I was pretty busy watching the littlest ones faces to see if they were looking in my general direction, and ended up with more than a few "muscle poses" from this guy :)







How CUTE is she?!  ALL of the children in this photo shoot were just gorgeous!  And I loved that they wanted to shoot on Grandma and Grandpa's farm!  I think it's really neat when a family wants to incorporate a place that's special into their photography session.  I'm glad we got this session in before the heat hit!  Thanks for contacting me Holly :)

2 comments:

Holly June 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I love these and was so excited to see them on your blog! I emailed the link to lots of people here at work and highly recommended you! :) Thanks for being patient with us...this is exactly what we wanted!

Becky Bartlett June 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Another great shoot, Ashley! Holly- your family looks gorgeous!! The kids are getting so big!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP