Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 times the fun

You would think this photo shoot was a really hard one.  I mean, come on, 18 month old twins and a newborn... throw a mom and dad in there, that's got to be a tough photography session!  When mom Carrie booked her shoot, she asked if I was tired thinking about it!  However, the morning we spent together was a breeze.  Everything just flowed, and I couldn't have had more fun with the Mulligan family!  I love Carrie and Stephen's parenting style.  They don't sweat the small stuff.  It definitely takes more than some spilled cookies on the ground or a few tears to frazzle these parents :)


I photographed the twins for their 1st birthday in January and it was really fun getting to see them again :)  This photo of Ella has quickly become one of my all time favorites!
Oh man, give this boy a stick and he was happy.  Ella had a stick too, and she would gently tap it against things and it really seemed like she was taking it all in and listening to the noises it would make.  Brother Grady would swing his stick wildly and bang it violently against whatever he could find.  You better get out of his way!!!
OK, now on to baby Mikah's big blog debut!  She will grow up well loved and taken care of by her big brother and sister, thats for sure!










Carrie loves getting individual pictures of all her kids, which is my absolute favorite thing to do!  It allows me to focus my time and effort on that one child and capturing their personality and who they really are :)





Carrie, I adore your family!  I'll be anxiously awaiting the next time :)

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett July 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

You captured the Mulligan's well! What precious kiddos... :)

Kris Hoskinson July 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

those are GREAT pics!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP