Tuesday, August 25, 2009

and it has air conditioning!

After months of discussion, looking, and searching on the web.  We bought a "new to us" vehicle :)  It's an '06 Nissan Murano, but most importantly, it's got air conditioning!  We were looking for a family vehicle that can last us for a good 5-10 years.    I think we accomplished our mission, and hopefully don't have to do it again for a long time.  I don't really like buying things that cost more than $10!

and luckily... my mom likes to document things.  so here are my previous cars from:
2000
(my dad bought my first car for me)

2003
(I had saved about 75% of the car's price from a summer internship and my dad paid the remaining balance.  I think he felt bad that my first car's transmission was going bad)  I actually cried when I had to buy this car because I didn't like it, but I had a very limited budget and mom was steering me in the direction of safety :)

5 comments:

Kelsey August 25, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Love it! Will you lay on the hood of it like your first car? I think that'd made a great picture! : )

LindaAlex August 25, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Nice photo shoot, Ashley and Travis. I love that Mowgli is peeking out the back window. I like your new ride!

Johnni August 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Looks like a good fit for you guys - Nice color too.

Kris Hoskinson August 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

i like the new vehicle. and i love the pics of you with your cars!

Becky Bartlett August 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Nice wheels!!! Mowgli looks good in it, too! Enjoy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP