Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's raining baby girls!

I have had some crazy streak of photographing baby girls this year!  I have only had 2 baby  boys, and they were both in the spring.  But this summer has been booming with pink :)  
It was such an honor to get to spend time with baby Lauren and her family.  Mom and Dad were actually visiting their family and made time for a photoshoot during their stay in Cedar Falls.


She was really fighting off sleep!


I love the shadows over her belly on this one.  You can definitely tell she was just fed.  Poor little girl really worked up an appetite at our shoot :)




My mom loves to say, "you know what position that baby was in the womb!"  when she looks at my newborn images.  I think both these 2 (above and below) show that off pretty well.

I have one more baby girl post coming up  in the next week or so :)  where are all the baby boys hiding?!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett August 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

there's a boy in my belly waiting for you! Boaz loved these baby pictures!!

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Omigosh! That baby girl is beautiful!!! Okay, it's official... you are taking my next baby's pictures when they are just days old!!! (not that I need you YET... but hopefully down the road :)

Kris Hoskinson August 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

you have been taking lots of baby girl pics. and little cuties too!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP