Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Alaina

It's already been a week since Alaina's newborn shoot.  I also got to design her baby announcements, and I'm really excited because they turned out really cute!  Although, I'm not going to share.  They'll be a secret until they're actually sent out :)

love all the little tiny bones in her body!







I love using different and original things to each family.  I do bring along some props and blankets, but I don't want everyones photos to look the same.  So I try to encourage parents to look around for some unique things that they already have in their home.  Fabrics, bowls, and baskets are awesome props for a newborn.  Plus, I am able to get original and creative photographs that no one else has in their home!



look what the stork brought ;)
This is 3 days in a row of blogging!  I'm on a role!

2 comments:

Kelsey August 24, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

I love the bow! It's actually bigger than her little head!

atorgesen August 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Wow - Awesome pictures! Thanks for the encouragement on starting a new business. It's amazing that you only started a short time ago!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP