Friday, August 14, 2009

Addy and her momma

I got to hang out with my friend Julie and her pretty baby girl last week :)  Addy (Adalyn) is already a month old!  Adalyn is quick becoming one of my favorite names for little girls.  My friend Kris also has an Addelyn (just spelled different).  They are both as pretty as they come!





I like thinking about how much Addy will love these pictures of her and her mommy when she's older.  There are a few rare pictures of me and my mom when I was a baby because she was always the one taking the pictures!  I wish I had a few more...


Julie can do the best swaddle!  I asked her if she could do a tight one, and boy, could she ever!  I tried to pay close attention so I can do it right with some of the other babies I photograph.  Hope baby Alaina (on Friday) is ready for me!



Addy didn't sleep through much of our session, but as I was getting ready to leave, she zonked out.  That's actually a pretty typical thing :)  So we snuck a few more in.


6 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

So cute!!! Want to go to dinner on Tuesday

Johnni August 14, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Love it -- the one with her little feet peeking out of the box cracks me up...

Anonymous August 15, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Love these pictures of one of my favorite sister-in-laws and niece.
Susan

Anonymous August 15, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

hey i work with susan!!!! hehe. Just found out you have taken pics of her brother and her neighbors! :)
callie

Kris Hoskinson August 15, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

BEAUTIFUL pics! :)

Kara August 18, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

That baby girl looks exactly like her mama. BEAUTIFUL!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP