Saturday, August 29, 2009

he loves breakfast

Trav's favorite foods are breakfast dishes.  French toast is probably number 1 on his list, but he pretty much loves it all!  I'm such a bad wife because I never make him yummy breakfasts.  (Don't even get me started on how I'm a bad wife for barely cleaning or cooking at all any more... or trying to skimp by without going to the grocery store on the weekends.  I'm soo thankful for all the photography business!  However, my housewife skills are declining due to time constraints.  :)  What's a girl to do!?


We've been in Des Moines a lot the past few weeks and Travis is SPOILED!  My mom knows of his love for breakfast.  A few weeks ago, Mom and Dale took Trav out for a huge breakfast at a local restaurant.  I'm not a big breakfast fan.  1st, I'd rather eat a cheeseburger than egg or pancake dishes.  Although I  have a soft spot for hash-browns...   And second, my stomach doesn't agree with me if I try to put a huge quantity or anything greasy into it the first couple of hours I'm awake.  Last weekend my mom made Travis a home-made breakfast sandwich.  Now the poor guy has to be reminded that we've only got cereal at our house!


Like I said..... SPOILED! :)

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett August 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

mmmm.... I'm with Travis on this one. That sandwhich looked great!

Kris Hoskinson August 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

YUM. that sandwich did look yummy.

Unknown August 29, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

sometimes I think about what it would be like to be a fly in your house. I imagine you taking out your camera in secret and trying to capture funny things:)

LindaAlex August 30, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

I made French Toast this morning and thought of Travis! It was yummy. I will make it again next time he comes down.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP