Sunday, August 16, 2009

KARA: senior photography

Oh WOW, Kara has such a fantastic personality.  She brought along her cousin to help with "natural smiles" and we got THE best smiles and laughs!  I'm so excited for both her and her mom to see these.  I heard that Kara often puts on a "fake cheesy" smile every year in her school pictures.  Well, not this year!  Her beauty really shines through in her images :)



Something thats fun for me when doing senior portraits is to think about everything they will be used for.  Yearbook, a 5x7 for grandparents, wallets to pass out at school, a larger print for above the mantel, and fun shots that the senior will be able to look back on and say  "look how young I looked!"  It's exciting to get creative and try to get photos that will fit all of those needs!








I'm loving these senior photo shoots!  Thanks for contacting me Kara.  Good luck in your senior year.  I just know you're going to do great things in your future. 

3 comments:

Our Life August 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

BEAUTIFUL shots, Ashley!!!

Cindy S. August 16, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

I Love the pictures! You did an awesome job. We had a lot of fun! Everyone who has seen them just loves them and want to give you a call! Thanks

Kris Hoskinson August 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Kara is beautiful!! Great job Ashley!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP