Thursday, September 10, 2009

in love

Brian and Jillian were married in Clear Lake, Iowa.  I love this town!  I lived in Mason City until the end of 2nd grade and most of my family still lives in the area, so we're there alot, and it still feels like a bit of home :)


I feel so honored to get to photograph big milestones in life, especially weddings!  Jillian was such a gorgeous bride!  I said to my assistant (haha) Tiffany, if I did my wedding all over again, I would definitely want to do my hair like Jillian's!  Tiffany is my cousin's wife, and actually gave my name to Jillian when she got engaged.  Tiffany offered to help out with anything I needed throughout the day while photographing the big event.  I almost didn't take her up on her offer, but SO glad I did!  Not only did she help me out tremendously, but it was really nice to get to spend the day with her :)  Ok, I'll stop with all the talking and let you get a peek at some of my favorites from Brian and Jillian's wedding:






These were some FUN bridesmaids!
and some good lookin' groomsmen ;)





Congratulations Brian and Jillian.  I hope your 1st month of marriage was awesome!

1 comments:

amwz photography September 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

the first shot of the bride is breathtaking!!! love it!!!
she should print it big and place it in her home for sure!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP