Monday, October 12, 2009

Colden

I loved everything about Colden's session!  Including the weird guy that approached us half way through.  He turned out to be kinda cool too :)

Can you believe how cute this little boy is!  He is 19 months old and an impressive talker.  I couldn't believe the things he would say and repeat, and how articulate he was!  I'm a bit bummed he lives out of state... hope I get to see him again some day!




THAT'S a smile!


I have so many favorites from this session, but I think this one, below is super high on that list.  I LOVE Colden's face in this one.  I really like that you don't even need to see his entire face to hear the giggles :)


I actually donated this session to the Cedar Valley Arboretum for their fall festival and silent auction. Colden's grandpa bid on it. I'm no stranger to this family though! I have been priveledged to photograph Colden's cousins, Isaac and Leo, and Ian. I'm really glad I got to finally meet their whole family and would love more photo shoots with these boys.  They've all been such a joy to work with, and handsome too!

It only made sense to hold the session at the arboretum too!  I've actually done a lot of my sessions here this spring, summer, and now fall!  I love this location.  There are so many different areas to shoot at and I can get something different and unique each time.

1 comments:

Kris Hoskinson October 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

awww ashley you are so talented!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP