Wednesday, October 21, 2009

William at home

I loved everything about little William! We spent half of his session snuggled up on the couch in his living room. Having your child's session in the winter time doesn't need to be a bummer. It's true that most people wait for the summer to schedule a session. But kids are so relaxed and much more likely to be themselves when I come into their own space. He was a gorgeous child, in gorgeous window light, so we couldn't go wrong!






This was a super chilly day! I believe it was just over 30 degrees the morning of our photo shoot. Did William even notice? I don't think so. His momma wanted to put mittens on him, but he wouldn't have any of it. We weren't out too long, but I think Will could have stayed out all day.

Hunky the Monkey stayed close during the majority of our shoot. Will's mom and dad were so relaxed, and really just cared that he was having fun

Another GREAT session, and I'm reminded just how blessed I am to be doing what I love! I love kids, I love photography, and I'm so thankful for all the amazing people I've been able to meet doing it!

3 comments:

Johnni October 21, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

wow, Ash. looks like these pictures belong in a clothing magazine or something. they are awesome!

Amber October 22, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

What a photogenic little boy!! I love the angle from up above with his stuffed animal. Too cute! Good work...once again!

Unknown October 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Ashely these are amazing!!! I love the monkey shots and the family one:)!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP