Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Go Hawks!

WHAT? Did I really write that as I title. I'm not sure what I'm thinking, but frankly, sometimes it's hard to come up with titles, so I'll just stick with it. McKenna's daddy is a huge Hawkeye's fan. I mean, probably the biggest fan I've ever seen...   in my life.  So this one's for him!


McKenna only slept for a few minutes while I was at her house.  She is FIESTY :)  But I took full advantage of the moments her eyes were closed.

She was born pretty close to Halloween.  This was her costume!  She didn't seem super excited we put it on her, but we all survived.

I really like this shot in her Dad's arms.  It would make a SUPER AWESOME large print or canvas ;)  I have never seen a baby with so much pretty blonde hair.


This is an image I know they'll look back and smile at.  I think it shows the chaos, craziness, and joyful time in their growing family.  Thanks Matt and Krista for inviting me into your home!

3 comments:

Amber November 10, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

She looks just like her daddy. I especially like the picture of both parents looking down on her on the couch. Good work, Ash. :)

Kris Hoskinson November 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

great great pics!!!

Kelsey November 12, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I LOVE the last picture! Your comments, Ashley, are a perfect caption to what is going on! What a neat memory!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP