Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sage Elizabeth

Words can't describe how excited I was to photograph little Sage. I went to high school with her daddy and became friends with her mommy in the early college years. I've had lots of high school friends start to have babies, but Sage was one of the first I've been privileged to photograph!


Sage is gorgeous, she's going to be a heartbreaker sooner than later!

Sometimes Dad's participate, and sometimes they sit back let mom do the hard work. I was so impressed by Ross and how much of an active participant he was in the photo session. Ross was able to calm Sage, get her to sleep, and put her in the snugly positions. I couldn't have gotten these wonderfully sleepy shots without him! It's also pretty amazing to see those immature high school boys turn in to wonderful fathers and men! :)

This one "below" is especially for her daddy. Ross, can you tell why I'm pointing this one out for you. Maybe it was something you suggested?
I've had a pretty busy schedule the past couple of weeks. So when Sage was born around this busy time, I didn't think I would get to meet her for awhile because she lives in Des Moines, and my weekends were booked here in town. Lucky for me, they were so gracious and willing to travel to me. AND.... we had the most wonderful hosts for our session! It was such a great morning :)

I have a few more absolute favorites from this session. But, they're going on her baby announcement, so I won't spoil the fun.

4 comments:

Amber November 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Ashley--they are beautiful. :) (I may be a bit biased, but I'm sure that others would agree!!) We are having such a difficult time narrowing down our favorites to print on canvas!!

LindaAlex November 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Great photos, Ashley! She is a beautiful baby and the details are wonderful. She looks so soft and sweet.

Johnni November 5, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

wow what a cutie. good job, ash. i didn't realize you were going to get to photograph little sage!

Unknown November 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

you amazing more each time i sign onto your sight. wow!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP