Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now kiss!

I was a tad bit skeptical when Shelby (brown shirt pink scarf) contacted me in November to get in a family photo shoot.  The weather was starting to get chilly, and I wasn't sure if they would have to be in their winter parkas, hats and gloves.  We ended up having a beautiful day in late November and I'm really glad we got in a last minute photo session.



I did "couples" shots too during the family shoot.  It was a bit tough to get them to quickly warm up to the idea of being "snuggly" around me, but I  loved we ended up getting in the short time frame.

FAVORITE series from the day!  I actually have 2 more in the sequence that are pretty funny.  It is honestly one of my favorite things to ask a couple to kiss when their adult children are watching.  It never fails, there will be a small, sheepish peck until I heckle them enough to give me a real kiss.  That's when you get the awesomely funny expressions from the "kids" in the background.  I REALLY hope this goes in a frame SOMEWHERE!  It's too fun not to!



This shot (above) was one I'm lucky I got because it was one of those situations where I was laughing so hard, it was tough to focus and steady the camera!  OH, and I have to point out their outfits.  AMAZING!  The colors, accessories and different styles work so well together and add so much POP to their photos.
It was REALLY hard to narrow down just a few to share from this session.  There are so many fun ones I just love.  THANK you THANK you Anderson/Walsten/Web family for hanging out with me for the afternoon.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!  Travis and I are hanging out for the weekend in Des Moines with my family and loving the down time.  I'm so excited to get home and put up the Christmas tree.  We ended up going FAKE last year.  It's not the same, but it's easy and it gets done!

3 comments:

Kris Hoskinson November 28, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

LOVE the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky Bartlett November 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Wonderful pictures of one of the most beautiful families I know!!

Unknown November 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

This family is gorgeous!!! great pics! Love the outside trees in the background and I agree... that family is stylin always and their outfits are perfect! Nice job Ashley!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP