Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lil' cutie

I don't think you could get enough of this stinkin' cute little boy!  His big blue eyes are so beautiful.  He was so fun to photograph, and I'm glad I get to watch him grow :)


Sessions like this one of Conor's, are my favorite!  I'm always glad to get to come into someone's home and photograph their little one doing all the things they do!  Conor got a diaper change while I was there, and what little kid doesn't like a little nudey time! :)

Most of the time, we try to get the little one to look my way and give big smiles.  But I try not to forget to get the images that are a bit more quiet and relaxed.  Something about them "move" me and I love editing them in a way that makes them feel timeless.  They turn in to some of my favorite photos.


Maybe you remember Conor's 3 mo. session?  Look at that skinny baby!  He sure is growing :)  You'll be sure to see more of him and his family next year.

2 comments:

Johnni December 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

What a fun surprise for the middle of my day :) I remembered you were taking more of him, but forgot they'd be up so soon. Well done, Ash! I'm jealous that you get to see more of him than I do!!!

Amber December 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Oh my goodness--I didn't even recognize Conor until I saw Joe! He's getting so big. I love the black and white of him sitting away from you on the floor. Too cute!! Good work, Ash. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP