Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby boy on Christmas (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls newborn photographer)

What a perfect time of year to photograph a brand new baby boy! This is Colin, a huge sweetheart! I could totally tell he was a charmer already :)


I also have to give out a huge THANK YOU to my mom! She spent much of the fall knitting this blanket for me :) Colin was the first to be able to break it in. I was totally prepared to wash it when I got home, but I didn't have to. Wish I could say the same thing for Dad's shirt!
Oh my goodness!!! I want to eat up his tummy.

While editing these photos I thought a lot about what Mary and Joseph must have experienced in those first days of Baby Jesus' life. It's undeniable how much has changed in the past 2,000 years. But how much is the same.


Merry Christmas little boy, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett December 24, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Beautiful pictures! The blanket is great. And i love the first Christmas hat!

LindaAlex December 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

What a beautiful baby boy! Especially today, Christmas Eve, the joy of a baby boy is amazing. You did a great job of capturing the sweetness of this baby, Ashley.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP