Monday, December 21, 2009

We've been waiting

Christmas doesn't officially start until the office receives the meat and cheese platter! My office got ours last week and everyone was giddy! haha. Travis' office got their first one today and interestingly enough, he isn't too hungry for dinner. We are about to open our gifts for each other tonight and enjoy a frozen pizza. Oh yeah... we're classy!

Last weekend I went to my mom's house in Des Moines to finish our Christmas preparations! We did some baking and I was able to finish all my shopping and get everything wrapped. It felt really good to have everything done 2 weeks ahead of time.
We, like everyone else today, are wondering if we will get to make it to all our holiday festivities. The weather is certainly making us a bit worried. Even though I'm living in my home town, Travis and I don't have any family in town. We will be traveling up to Mason City, Allison, and Des Moines. I should say, we will hopefully be traveling to these places. Mowgli will be a sad puppy if he doesn't get to spend Christmas on the farm!

1 comments:

Kris Hoskinson December 21, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

YUM i'm hungry looking at your blog. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP