Saturday, December 26, 2009

Running The Show

This was a family shoot, but come on... we know who it's REALLY about! Every member of the family is 100% smitten with Miss Joella. She's a feisty one but was on her very best behavior while I was there.



The best part of the morning was getting to spend time with Matt and Johnni. They are wonderful friends that I don't get to see nearly as often as I would like. I've known Matt since the 5th grade and became friends with Johnni in high school. They live in Alabama now, and I'm still a bit bummed by it. My hope is the whole family will be back in Iowa some day :) It was such a joy to get to watch Matt and Johnni, now as Mom and Dad!
Did you know Johnni was my college roomate? We lived together for the last 3(ish) years of college and made as much of a home out of our little apartment as any 20 year olds could.
I can't wait to watch Joella grow! I'm so glad I got to be a part of their first Christmas all together with the newest addition. THANK YOU Jane so much for asking me to photograph your family. I'll be sure to pray for more little blessings in your family over the years. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous December 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

what a beautiful baby! I just had to show this post to everyone around me:) I want to cuddle her!-Emily

Amber December 28, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Again, good work, Ash! I especially love the b&w of Matt, Johnni, and Joella. :) So cute!

Amy December 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

beautiful work my dear. i'm always impressed with your photography. oh and johnni, i LOVE the bangs. very nice.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP