Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nap Time

Oh the family Christmas Card! If I were this family, I would totally put this one(above) on there! I don't think I've ever seen a "sweeter" grandma and grandpa! :)
We also got posed ones for those that prefer that :) I would like to say that I'm so awesome that I was able to get all the little ones looking at me. Sadly I am not. We had a great helper behind me! Would you have been able to guess this shoot took place at nap time!?

No one tells (about) 2 year olds when it is time to sit nice and smile. Hey, I'm just proud that there is a picture of all 5. The oldest and youngest are rock stars. They just sat there nicely :)
Until someone got a little too close! haha

This was supposed to be my last shoot of the year! I was going to be on "vacation" in the month of December. But I'm either a sucker or just love photographing babies. There were 3 little ones I couldn't say no to and a big event I decided to take on.


AND... I know this is going to greatly sadden you friends and family. That's why I'm giving you plenty of warning! You will not be receiving a Schrage family Christmas Card this year :( I know, I know. I made the heart wrenching decision this week to not send them out and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett December 8, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Another great shoot... you are so talented. Helps when your subjects are such good looking families, too! :) Great to see you Sunday!

Kris Hoskinson December 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

these are great pics. of course. :) and don't worry, the hoskinsons aren't doing cards this year either. i have that feeling of wanting to cave as i start to receive these amazing cards in the mail! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP