Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry

I just don't have any time to blog! I'm sorry if I've let you down. I know how fun it is to read new posts. But my schedule is jamb packed right now. We are in the middle of a very important NextFlix schedule. Season 3 of "24" has been running every night on our DVD player :) This cold weather is getting OLD, but Travis and I are snuggling in after work and watching 3-4 episodes a night! It's pathetic, I know... but we're just trying to get through this winter.

2 comments:

Heather February 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

I'm feeling the same way! Hurry Spring...I can just taste it!!! (maybe it is the peanut butter easter eggs that make me "taste it") I LOVE those and they always give me hope that Spring is on the way!!!

Anonymous March 3, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

hahahaha. AND that is WHY jason and I didn't start watching 24. Prison Break consumed our lives for a short time and I know 24 has MANY MANY seasons, and I don't need that at the moment.
Callie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP