Monday, February 22, 2010

Beauty Queen (Waterloo, Cedar Falls child photographer)

Her daddy says she doesn't like her picture taken. But mom and I know different :) I had such a fun morning hanging out with Alaina and her family. Her parents and big brother and sisters dote on her all day. I think she has it pretty good.


I absolutely LOVE that we got to go outside on Saturday! We had lots of snow the night before, but it was surprisingly so warm! Besides it being a tad bright out, Alaina loved being outside. Don't her and her mommy look so pretty!


I've known Alaina since she was still inside Mom! You can see their previous shoots HERE HERE and HERE !!! If you took the time to click on the links, you may have noticed just how many more photographs I used to sneak peak. Something I've been trying to do in 2010 is blog a few less pictures and leave more for a surprise in families online gallery! I'm beyond Excited for Kami to view her gallery. We got so many great ones!

I can't wait for her 9 months shoot! Here's to hoping May brings lots of sunshine with it :)

1 comments:

Amber February 22, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

What a doll! I love the snow shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP